(we tried to make it 5 things but there’s more to consider…)
Custom printed bags are a great way to build brand awareness and loyalty. Done well, a custom printed bag, will become someone’s favorite accessory traveling wherever they go, sparking conversations and creating impressions for years.
- Not all bags are alike. Just like t-shirts, tote bags come a variety of sizes,shapes, fabric types, weights and quality. You put a lot of time into creating your event so producing a bag that your customers “love” and want to use is the best way to go.
- Work with someone (yes, a real person) to pick the right bag for your artwork. The bag you choose will be the “canvas” for your marketing effort.
- Feel the bag. We’re not kidding. Get a sample of the bag you want and feel it. Make sure the bag communicates what you want to say with your brand.
- Create and submit artwork properly. Here’s a guideline for vector art. Make sure your art will look fantastic and revise it if needed. A good company will tell you if your art looks good and guide you if it doesn’t. Screen printing is a craft and can yield amazing results when done right.
- Pick your print colors. Use the Pantone (PMS- coated) book to choose your colors.
- Choose eco-friendly ink. There’s no reason in 2014 to work with inks that are toxic. Keep our waterways clean and create great art for your bags.
- Let the custom printed tote bag you choose, speak for you. By choosing a bag brand that has style and values that are important to you (responsible & sustainable production) you will add value to your brand.
Find out how a quality custom printed bag can carry your message for 1000’s of impressions.